Joyalukkas gets recognition
Awarded Superbrand for the 3rd time.June 16, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Joyalukkas was awarded the Superbrands award at the Superbrands Tribute Event held in Dubai. The award was accepted by John Paul Joy Alukkas, Executive Director on behalf of the Joyalukkas Group. The brand will once again be featured in the 2012 edition of the Superbrands UAE book.
The Superbrands organisation is acclaimed worldwide as being an independent authority and arbiter of branding excellence and is committed to paying tribute to exceptional brands and promoting the discipline of branding. Only brands that achieve the level of recognition set by the independent Superbrands Council are eligible for inclusion in the Superbrands UAE book, which traces the history, achievements and acceptance of each of the brands.
Joy Alukkas, Chairman & MD, Joyalukkas Group said,“We are honoured to be recognised with the Superbrand status for the third time. This only means our customers are appreciating our efforts in delighting them and our various brand building initiatives are working. I take this opportunity to convey our sincere appreciation to our valued customers, my fantastic team and the Superbrand council for this recognition. Customer appreciation keeps us going and we will continue to take every effort in delighting them at every occasion.”
John Paul Joy Alukkas, Executive Director of Joyalukkas Group said “Being a Superbrand for the third time feels great and we are the only jewellery brand to be awarded this status. We spend a lot of time and attention to ensure we keep each customer delighted on their every shopping occasion at Joyalukkas. We are also using the online medium, specially our Facebook page to connect with our huge base of customers and followers updated on a day-today basis on the latest events and happenings at Joyalukkas. I would like to convey a big thank you to our customers, my team members and the Superbrand Council and the judges for this powerful endorsement for Brand Joyalukkas for the third time.”
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear