Joyalukkas opens its first showroom in Mangalore
Joyalukkas, a renowned jeweller opened its brand new showroom
November 08, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Joyalukkas, a renowned jeweller opened its brand new showroom in Mangalore. The convenient 10,000 sq.ft spectacled showroom at Falnir was inaugurated by J.Krishna Palemar, Minister for Ecology, Environment, Ports, Inland Water Transport and Muzraio.
Showcasing the exquisite gold and diamond jewellery, this showroom will offer the latest international & traditional designs specially chosen from its outlets across the world to offer the discerning customers of Mangalore the best of both worlds. World Renowned Joyalukkas diamond brands such as Elegenza, Magnus, Paradiso and more; as well as ethno-contemporary & international gold jewellery brands like Ammira, Bakiamore, Ebru, Florentina, Mayuri, Teens & Twenties, Zenina and Impress Plus a host of Platinum, Precious Stone, Pearl and Silver jewellery are also available at the showroom.
Joyalukkas known for its global standards also ensures ample car parking space to the customers at this showroom. This showroom is a treasure trove of mesmerizing gold ornaments designed by the renowned craftsmen from Turkey, Italy, and Bahrain etc along with traditional, light weight & contemporary designs. This showroom also arrays its limited editions branded gold jewellery collection particularly crafted by its talented in- house designers.
The showroom is elegantly designed with ethereal interiors exuding a warm and welcoming feel.
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end