Jumbo electronics completes one year in India
Jumbo Electronics, the big retail technology solution provider in Middle East has completed its anniversary in India
September 17, 2008 | comments ( 2 ) |
Jumbo Electronics, the big retail technology solution provider in Middle East has completed its anniversary in India. It has stores in Noida and Gurgaon, Ambiance Mall. Jumbo deals in high end consumer electronics like Laptops, LCD monitors, Home theatres, mobile phones, DVD’s, digital camera’s etc. The store has unique touch and feels experience and there is live demonstration of all the products Jumbo brings within reach of the Indian Consumer, the widest ever spectrum of the worlds best brands. Jumbo Electronics is associated with all major global brands in India who are technology leaders in their respective product categories. These include SONY, SAMSUNG, LG, HP, NOKIA, HITACHI, PANASONIC, ACER, CANON, KODAK, and COMPAQ.
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor
- PVR buys controlling stake in SPI cinemas
- DailyNinja buys out 4amShop in all-cash deal
- GUESS to go on its own in India!