Junglee.com makes shopping easy
Integrates MartJack solution for merchants to build and manage their online stores.June 05, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Junglee.com has integrated MartJack, a complete solution for merchants to build and manage their online stores. This collaboration will help consumers choose branded and unique products at competent prices from listed sellers.
“Working with MartJack will make it easier for businesses to list their products on Junglee.com and take advantage of the Junglee.com shopping experience to drive high quality traffic to their websites or offline stores,” said Amit Deshpande, General Manager, Amazon Seller Services in India.
“We are delighted to forge a close alliance with Junglee.com to help sellers showcase their products across 25 categories. Sellers can leverage the potential of this reputed channel to formulate the more competitive merchandising and pricing strategy to have better conversions,” said Ram Nutakki, Vice President, Reasoning Global eApplications Pvt Ltd.
A consumer selecting to buy a product will be redirected to the seller’s website and will finally place the order on the seller’s website. Sellers will deliver orders and provide customer service support. MartJack provides access to the top e-commerce markets in India. With a single inventory feed, you can access hundreds of channels, including Junglee.com.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India