Junglee.com makes shopping easy
Integrates MartJack solution for merchants to build and manage their online stores.June 05, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Junglee.com has integrated MartJack, a complete solution for merchants to build and manage their online stores. This collaboration will help consumers choose branded and unique products at competent prices from listed sellers.
“Working with MartJack will make it easier for businesses to list their products on Junglee.com and take advantage of the Junglee.com shopping experience to drive high quality traffic to their websites or offline stores,” said Amit Deshpande, General Manager, Amazon Seller Services in India.
“We are delighted to forge a close alliance with Junglee.com to help sellers showcase their products across 25 categories. Sellers can leverage the potential of this reputed channel to formulate the more competitive merchandising and pricing strategy to have better conversions,” said Ram Nutakki, Vice President, Reasoning Global eApplications Pvt Ltd.
A consumer selecting to buy a product will be redirected to the seller’s website and will finally place the order on the seller’s website. Sellers will deliver orders and provide customer service support. MartJack provides access to the top e-commerce markets in India. With a single inventory feed, you can access hundreds of channels, including Junglee.com.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India