Junglee inks partnership agreement
Browsers of Junglee can make price comparisons at Quikr.February 12, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The popular e-retailer Junglee signed a strategic partnership with Quikr, a classified listing website, and it will allow users of the former to compare prices of products in different categories listed with the latter.
In addition, browsers would be able to view online classifieds for pre-owned products in a location of this choice, and this service would be currently available in 10 metros including Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai and New Delhi.
A spokesperson from Junglee also highlighted in media reports that they would expand the scope of their services.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn