Junglee inks partnership agreement
Browsers of Junglee can make price comparisons at Quikr.February 12, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The popular e-retailer Junglee signed a strategic partnership with Quikr, a classified listing website, and it will allow users of the former to compare prices of products in different categories listed with the latter.
In addition, browsers would be able to view online classifieds for pre-owned products in a location of this choice, and this service would be currently available in 10 metros including Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai and New Delhi.
A spokesperson from Junglee also highlighted in media reports that they would expand the scope of their services.
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores