Jus Booster Juice launches its sixth outlet in Bangalore
Jus Booster Juice, the smoothie and juice bar chain has launched its sixth outlet at Mantri Mall, Malleshwaram in Bangalore.
April 13, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jus Booster Juice, the smoothie and juice bar chain has launched its sixth outlet at Mantri Mall, Malleshwaram in Bangalore. Spread over 600 square-feet, the outlet offers smoothies made from 100 percent natural ingredients such as pure juice, fruits, sorbets, probiotic yogurt and health enhancing herbal additives.
Commenting on the launch, Anoop Sequeira, CEO at Brand Calculus, said “Booster Juice has always focused on promoting healthy living habits and we ensure to provide the right shopping experience. We hope to refresh and energise every shopper at the mall.”
Booster Juice has been brought to India by Brand Calculus, a QSR franchise company and the master franchisee for the brand in the country.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores