Jus Booster Juice launches its sixth outlet in Bangalore
Jus Booster Juice, the smoothie and juice bar chain has launched its sixth outlet at Mantri Mall, Malleshwaram in Bangalore.
April 13, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jus Booster Juice, the smoothie and juice bar chain has launched its sixth outlet at Mantri Mall, Malleshwaram in Bangalore. Spread over 600 square-feet, the outlet offers smoothies made from 100 percent natural ingredients such as pure juice, fruits, sorbets, probiotic yogurt and health enhancing herbal additives.
Commenting on the launch, Anoop Sequeira, CEO at Brand Calculus, said “Booster Juice has always focused on promoting healthy living habits and we ensure to provide the right shopping experience. We hope to refresh and energise every shopper at the mall.”
Booster Juice has been brought to India by Brand Calculus, a QSR franchise company and the master franchisee for the brand in the country.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2