Jus Booster Juice, the first international smoothies brand in India now on MG Road, Bangalore!
Jus Booster Juice, the No.1 chain of smoothies in Canada
August 06, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jus Booster Juice, the No.1 chain of smoothies in Canada and amongst the top five in the world, today opened its flagship outlet at Barton Centre on MG Road. The 1000 sq. ft. outlet will provide consumers with smoothies made from 100% natural ingredients such as pure juice, incredible fruits, sorbets, homemade yogurt and a choice of health enhancing herbal additives. Commenting on the launch, Mr. Fazle Naqvi, Chairman & MD, Brand Calculus, said, “Brand Calculus`s main objective is to bring the best Quick Service Restaurants brands from around the world to India. One of the leading smoothies chain internationally, we feel Booster Juice will be the front-runner in a market that is seeing the entry of many international brands. Mr. Anoop Sequeira, CEO, Brand Calculus, said, “Booster Juice products are aimed at promoting a healthy lifestyle among Indian consumers. At a very young age, we need to instill the importance of including adequate portions of fruits and vegetables in our daily in-take of food.
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket
- Amazon.in sees its biggest celebration everwith record sales across all categories
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities
- Rahul Dravid to endorse Philips air purifiers
- Paytm may acquire UCWeb’s India biz
- Unicommerce selected as the exclusive partner by House of Anita Dongre for warehouse & e-commerce management solutions
- Amazon registers sales surge across the categories at opening day of festive sale