Jus Booster Juice, the first international smoothies brand in India now on MG Road, Bangalore!
Jus Booster Juice, the No.1 chain of smoothies in Canada
August 06, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jus Booster Juice, the No.1 chain of smoothies in Canada and amongst the top five in the world, today opened its flagship outlet at Barton Centre on MG Road. The 1000 sq. ft. outlet will provide consumers with smoothies made from 100% natural ingredients such as pure juice, incredible fruits, sorbets, homemade yogurt and a choice of health enhancing herbal additives. Commenting on the launch, Mr. Fazle Naqvi, Chairman & MD, Brand Calculus, said, “Brand Calculus`s main objective is to bring the best Quick Service Restaurants brands from around the world to India. One of the leading smoothies chain internationally, we feel Booster Juice will be the front-runner in a market that is seeing the entry of many international brands. Mr. Anoop Sequeira, CEO, Brand Calculus, said, “Booster Juice products are aimed at promoting a healthy lifestyle among Indian consumers. At a very young age, we need to instill the importance of including adequate portions of fruits and vegetables in our daily in-take of food.
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store
- Infiniti Retail posts 1st net profit
- Future group to launch Brand Factory online in February 2019
- Over 50 Indian companies aims to expand operations to RAKEZ in UAE
- Xiaomi clocks about Rs 23k cr revenue within 4 years of operations