Jus Booster Juice, the first international smoothies brand in India now on MG Road, Bangalore!
Jus Booster Juice, the No.1 chain of smoothies in Canada
August 06, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jus Booster Juice, the No.1 chain of smoothies in Canada and amongst the top five in the world, today opened its flagship outlet at Barton Centre on MG Road. The 1000 sq. ft. outlet will provide consumers with smoothies made from 100% natural ingredients such as pure juice, incredible fruits, sorbets, homemade yogurt and a choice of health enhancing herbal additives. Commenting on the launch, Mr. Fazle Naqvi, Chairman & MD, Brand Calculus, said, “Brand Calculus`s main objective is to bring the best Quick Service Restaurants brands from around the world to India. One of the leading smoothies chain internationally, we feel Booster Juice will be the front-runner in a market that is seeing the entry of many international brands. Mr. Anoop Sequeira, CEO, Brand Calculus, said, “Booster Juice products are aimed at promoting a healthy lifestyle among Indian consumers. At a very young age, we need to instill the importance of including adequate portions of fruits and vegetables in our daily in-take of food.
- India hikes import duty on 29 products
- McDonald's has replaced plastic with biodegradable alternatives
- Geo-tags, local language shopping- Amazon all set to enhance customer experience
- DLF ties up with Uber once again for a superlative shopping experience
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India