Jus Booster Juice, the first international smoothies brand in India now on MG Road, Bangalore!
Jus Booster Juice, the No.1 chain of smoothies in Canada
August 06, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jus Booster Juice, the No.1 chain of smoothies in Canada and amongst the top five in the world, today opened its flagship outlet at Barton Centre on MG Road. The 1000 sq. ft. outlet will provide consumers with smoothies made from 100% natural ingredients such as pure juice, incredible fruits, sorbets, homemade yogurt and a choice of health enhancing herbal additives. Commenting on the launch, Mr. Fazle Naqvi, Chairman & MD, Brand Calculus, said, “Brand Calculus`s main objective is to bring the best Quick Service Restaurants brands from around the world to India. One of the leading smoothies chain internationally, we feel Booster Juice will be the front-runner in a market that is seeing the entry of many international brands. Mr. Anoop Sequeira, CEO, Brand Calculus, said, “Booster Juice products are aimed at promoting a healthy lifestyle among Indian consumers. At a very young age, we need to instill the importance of including adequate portions of fruits and vegetables in our daily in-take of food.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore