Jus Booster Juice, the first international smoothies brand in India now on MG Road, Bangalore!
Jus Booster Juice, the No.1 chain of smoothies in Canada
August 06, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jus Booster Juice, the No.1 chain of smoothies in Canada and amongst the top five in the world, today opened its flagship outlet at Barton Centre on MG Road. The 1000 sq. ft. outlet will provide consumers with smoothies made from 100% natural ingredients such as pure juice, incredible fruits, sorbets, homemade yogurt and a choice of health enhancing herbal additives. Commenting on the launch, Mr. Fazle Naqvi, Chairman & MD, Brand Calculus, said, “Brand Calculus`s main objective is to bring the best Quick Service Restaurants brands from around the world to India. One of the leading smoothies chain internationally, we feel Booster Juice will be the front-runner in a market that is seeing the entry of many international brands. Mr. Anoop Sequeira, CEO, Brand Calculus, said, “Booster Juice products are aimed at promoting a healthy lifestyle among Indian consumers. At a very young age, we need to instill the importance of including adequate portions of fruits and vegetables in our daily in-take of food.
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India