Juvalia & You enters India
Promotes itself as Social Online selling company.
Tags: Juvalia & YouJuly 24, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
Juvalia & You, an innovative online social selling company for exquisite fashion jewellery from around the globe is now in India. The brand has been incubated by Springstar GmbH in collaboration with the Smile Group which is known for parenting leading e-commerce portals such as FashionandYou.com, DealsandYou.com, Bestylish.com etc. Its exclusive catalogue offers a range of accessories across various categories.
With its headquarters in Europe, Juvalia & You operates in four countries - Brazil, Germany, Russia and is now in India. Every product in the collection is handpicked keeping in mind the ever-changing taste of modern women. Irresistible and trendy jewellery scoured by style scouts from Brazil, France, Russia and Germany now comes home to you. So if you have been coveting uniquely crafted jewellery that resembles a work of art, Juvalia & You will make your wish come true.
Juvalia & You’s socially relevant business platform works towards empowering women by offering them a chance to become a stylist and thus create an alternate, profitable and flexible career path. It is therefore truly a brand created, inspired and dedicated to women of style and substance.
We replicate the experience of an expensive designer store where a stylist can sell directly to her friends. “Our display cases are built just once in your living room making a Juvalia & You Styleshow a unique shopping experience personally tailored to the needs of the stylist. We travel all over the world to work together with the best stonemasons and manufacturers. This way we are able to make our jewellery directly and save ourselves the cost of any middlemen, thereby offering amazing luxury at an affordable price to our customers,” says Chaitanya Aggarwal, Founder and CEO of Juvalia & You India.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India