Juvalia & You enters India
Promotes itself as Social Online selling company.
Tags: Juvalia & YouJuly 24, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
Juvalia & You, an innovative online social selling company for exquisite fashion jewellery from around the globe is now in India. The brand has been incubated by Springstar GmbH in collaboration with the Smile Group which is known for parenting leading e-commerce portals such as FashionandYou.com, DealsandYou.com, Bestylish.com etc. Its exclusive catalogue offers a range of accessories across various categories.
With its headquarters in Europe, Juvalia & You operates in four countries - Brazil, Germany, Russia and is now in India. Every product in the collection is handpicked keeping in mind the ever-changing taste of modern women. Irresistible and trendy jewellery scoured by style scouts from Brazil, France, Russia and Germany now comes home to you. So if you have been coveting uniquely crafted jewellery that resembles a work of art, Juvalia & You will make your wish come true.
Juvalia & You’s socially relevant business platform works towards empowering women by offering them a chance to become a stylist and thus create an alternate, profitable and flexible career path. It is therefore truly a brand created, inspired and dedicated to women of style and substance.
We replicate the experience of an expensive designer store where a stylist can sell directly to her friends. “Our display cases are built just once in your living room making a Juvalia & You Styleshow a unique shopping experience personally tailored to the needs of the stylist. We travel all over the world to work together with the best stonemasons and manufacturers. This way we are able to make our jewellery directly and save ourselves the cost of any middlemen, thereby offering amazing luxury at an affordable price to our customers,” says Chaitanya Aggarwal, Founder and CEO of Juvalia & You India.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021