Juvalia & You gets 3000 stylists
Strengthens MLM network, launches elite jewellery collection.
Tags: Juvalia & YouOctober 15, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Juvalia & You, India’s first international direct selling brand dealing with fashion jewellery, celebrated the considerable success it has achieved over the last six months of its inception. The brand extended special acknowledgements to some 200 stylists from the Delhi & NCR market who have contributed towards the commendable success of the brand.
Well renowned designers Mira Gupta and Isha Gupta announced the launch of their new exquisitely crafted light weight jewellery collection for the festive season. The brand new collection comprises of some 300 new designs inclusive of fashion and imitation jewellery, which are sure to attract customers especially during this season of weddings and festivities.
The event has been primarily conducted to encourage all 3000 stylists from Delhi & NCR market who have joined hands with Juvalia & You over the past six months of its inception and contributed in the whopping growth of the business.
Chaitanya Aggarwal, Founder & CEO, Juvalia & You India stated, “We are glad to celebrate this occasion where a striking 3,000 number of stylists have already joined Juvalia’s network in such a short span of six months. Our products have been well received in the market with great designers creating completely exceptional and vivacious designs for our target customers. Our penetration level is really outstanding as we have experienced over 100 percent growth this quarter. Innovation would always be a key proposition to capitalize on, in the potential market and we have extensive plans to take Juvalia & You to the next level.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021