Juvalia & You gets 3000 stylists
Strengthens MLM network, launches elite jewellery collection.
Tags: Juvalia & YouOctober 15, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Juvalia & You, India’s first international direct selling brand dealing with fashion jewellery, celebrated the considerable success it has achieved over the last six months of its inception. The brand extended special acknowledgements to some 200 stylists from the Delhi & NCR market who have contributed towards the commendable success of the brand.
Well renowned designers Mira Gupta and Isha Gupta announced the launch of their new exquisitely crafted light weight jewellery collection for the festive season. The brand new collection comprises of some 300 new designs inclusive of fashion and imitation jewellery, which are sure to attract customers especially during this season of weddings and festivities.
The event has been primarily conducted to encourage all 3000 stylists from Delhi & NCR market who have joined hands with Juvalia & You over the past six months of its inception and contributed in the whopping growth of the business.
Chaitanya Aggarwal, Founder & CEO, Juvalia & You India stated, “We are glad to celebrate this occasion where a striking 3,000 number of stylists have already joined Juvalia’s network in such a short span of six months. Our products have been well received in the market with great designers creating completely exceptional and vivacious designs for our target customers. Our penetration level is really outstanding as we have experienced over 100 percent growth this quarter. Innovation would always be a key proposition to capitalize on, in the potential market and we have extensive plans to take Juvalia & You to the next level.”
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint