KFC looks to make a splash in the QSR segment with the launch of "Krushers"
KFC, the youthful and iconic brand, infused fresh energy
August 07, 2009 | comments ( 46 ) |
KFC, the youthful and iconic brand, infused fresh energy in the QSR segment with the launch of Krushers- a unique range of chilled, `really thick, really tasty` beverages specially created to suit the Indian palate. Competitively priced between Rs39 - Rs 59, Krushers will be available in six unique flavours and promises to offer consumers an overload of experience with great taste and value. Speaking at the launch Mr Niren Chaudhary, Managing Director, Yum! Restaurants India said, “KFC is known for finger lickin` good food served in a cool ambience that provides our consumers a unique experience. Krushers is being launched as a sub-brand within KFC which will appeal to a younger and edgier audience who is always on the look out for unique and cool experiences.” He further added, “This is the first time a national QSR is focusing on beverages as business category and Krushers is slated to contribute an incremental sales layer to our existing KFC sales. I am confident that our consumers will slurp, lick, munch and drool over these really thick and really tasty beverages that promise an overload of experience.” Targeted at the `Cool Hunters` i.e. the youth who are always looking for the next cool thing to try out, Krushers reiterates the company`s commitment to innovation and focus on offering consumers finger lickin` good food and beverages. Krushers is being positioned as an indulgent drink offering snack value during mid meals and a perfect accompaniment for the finger licking good KFC meals.
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities
- Rahul Dravid to endorse Philips air purifiers
- Paytm may acquire UCWeb’s India biz
- Unicommerce selected as the exclusive partner by House of Anita Dongre for warehouse & e-commerce management solutions
- Amazon registers sales surge across the categories at opening day of festive sale
- ShopClues launches International Store on its platform
- Retail sector set to reach USD 1750 bn. by 2026: FICCI-Deloitte report
- LOVE MOSCHINO launches first flagship store in Delhi