Kajaria ties up with VitrA
Kajaria Ceramics Limited (KCL), India’s leading ceramic
February 24, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
Kajaria Ceramics Limited (KCL), India’s leading ceramic tile manufacturer has forayed into the sanitaryware & Bath fittings segment. Kajaria has tied – up with the leading European Brand “VitrA”, a brand of Eczacibasi, one of the largest industrial groups in Turkey with a turnover of Rs. 10,000 Cr. out of which VitrA brand is having revenue of Rs. 4000 Cr. Kajaria has signed an agreement with VitrA, for marketing and sales of VitrA products as an exclusive and sole marketer and distributor for India.
Announcing the signing of agreement, Mr. Ashok Kajaria, Chairman & Managing Director of Kajaria Ceramics Ltd. said, “This strategic collaboration provides an excellent platform to strengthen our value chain for our end customers. This partnership will help in achieving the desired critical mass, by leveraging our strong brand and distribution network across the country infrastructure coupled with the innovative product line of VitrA.
Post this tie-up, Kajaria and VitrA inaugurated the first exclusive showroom of VitrA products at Gurgaon. Spread in 3000 sq.ft., the showroom showcases all the sanitaryware & Bath Fittings products from VitrA. The new showroom is designed to meet the customer aspirations for premium sanitaryware and bathroom fittings. Company intends to shortly open many such VitrA-Kajaria showrooms, across the country.
Kajaria & VitrA have entered into a strategic marketing tie-up where in both the companies will pool in their expertise and resources in marketing, distribution and sales.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021