Kalyan Jewellers enters Andhra Pradesh
If Kalyan Jewellers is the epitome of classic gold retail
December 02, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
If Kalyan Jewellers is the epitome of classic gold retail in the southern Indian region, then get set to find plenty of it in its 21st store in India. The Rupees 3000 crore, Kalyan Group, is about to open its biggest Kalyan Jewellery store spread across 15000 square feet dedicated solely to its finely crafted Gold, Diamond and Platinum brands in Hyderabad.
The new store, located at Panjagutta the most exclusive Jewellery address in the Hyderabad, will carry the entire line of Kalyan Jewellery high Gold, Diamond and Platinum collection, which will bear its signature stamp on special cut diamonds among the rest.
Kalyan Jewellers retail collections offers a little bit of everything for everyone. Its collections are impressive and include many elements that reflect not only the rich Indian family tradition but also its centuries old cultural heritage.
“This store, which will be our 21st is planned to open on December 16, 2010, will allow us to expand our brand reach to highly fashionable and traditional Jewellery consumers in this region. Our customers will have the possibility to discover the Kalyan Jewellery universe – a universe which combines tradition, innovation and remains true to the unique know-how of our craftsmen with over 200,000 designs in yellow ,white gold, and gemstones for ladies and men, along with our latest designs and separate jewelry items in the active product line.” TS Kalyanaraman, Chairman and Managing Director of Kalyan Group said.
The Hyderabad store will have an open, hip look that invites curiosity and exploration. It will feature a dedicated staff and area for buying old gold, jewelry, diamonds, watches and collectibles, offering the best price in the metro area.
The noted Jewellery retailer has a chain of 20 stores spread across the states of Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry. Kalyan Group plans to open 21 more stores by end of 2011 which include 7 new stores in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021