Kalyan Jewellers eyes 65 new stores
Signs Amitabh Bachchan as brand ambassador.July 17, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
Kalyan Jewellers, a leading jewellery name down south, is planning to expand its footprints in Maharashtra, Gujarat. It plans to open 65 new stores in FY 2012-13 and has signed Amitabh Bachchan as its brand ambassador. The company will be investing about Rs 2-3 crore for each store.
The company currently has 35 stores spread over southern states.
"We want to play aggressively in the consumer space and become the most preferred jewellery retail company in the country," says T S Kalyanaraman, Managing Director, Kalyan Jewellers.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore