Kalyan Jewellers eyes 65 new stores
Signs Amitabh Bachchan as brand ambassador.July 17, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
Kalyan Jewellers, a leading jewellery name down south, is planning to expand its footprints in Maharashtra, Gujarat. It plans to open 65 new stores in FY 2012-13 and has signed Amitabh Bachchan as its brand ambassador. The company will be investing about Rs 2-3 crore for each store.
The company currently has 35 stores spread over southern states.
"We want to play aggressively in the consumer space and become the most preferred jewellery retail company in the country," says T S Kalyanaraman, Managing Director, Kalyan Jewellers.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years