Kalyan Jewellers forays into NCR
Wide array of products offeredMarch 26, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Kalyan Jewellers, a jewellery retailer, has entered the national capital by setting up three showrooms located in Pritampura, Defence Colony and Karol Bagh, respectively.
And, these showrooms which are spread across over 15,000 sq ft, have a separate floor for diamond and gold jewellery.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group