Kama Ayurveda opens second outlet
The company has enhanced its product portfolio with new launchesAugust 22, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Authentic Ayurveda brand, Kama Ayurveda, has opened its second store at high end DLF Place in Saket, New Delhi. The store features the vast range of authentic Ayurvedic, organic and natural products including the iconic bestsellers - Kumkumadi Miraculous Beauty Fluid and Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment. The company has introduced 10 new products as well.
Kama Ayurveda DLF Place extends the classic design language of the Khan Market store with its period and contemporary detailing. Jalousie shutters, chequerboard marble flooring, teak and rattan cabinetry along with finial topped brass and iron shelving and ivory painted brick walls evoke a luxurious pavilion of Wellbeing, underscoring Kama Ayurveda’s place as the trendsetter of the Indian beauty industry. Speaking about Kama Ayurveda’s 2nd exclusive store, Vivek Sahni said, “Recreating the vintage charm of our flagship store at DLF Place has been both a pleasure and a challenge.”
The second store is conceptualized by Dave Chang and Vivek Sahni of Kama Ayurveda, These calm and well appointed spaces present the definitive environment for Ayurveda in the 21st century. Kama Ayurveda DLF Place was designed and furnished in collaboration with Rajat Sodhi of Orproject.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019