Kama Ayurveda opens second outlet
The company has enhanced its product portfolio with new launchesAugust 22, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Authentic Ayurveda brand, Kama Ayurveda, has opened its second store at high end DLF Place in Saket, New Delhi. The store features the vast range of authentic Ayurvedic, organic and natural products including the iconic bestsellers - Kumkumadi Miraculous Beauty Fluid and Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment. The company has introduced 10 new products as well.
Kama Ayurveda DLF Place extends the classic design language of the Khan Market store with its period and contemporary detailing. Jalousie shutters, chequerboard marble flooring, teak and rattan cabinetry along with finial topped brass and iron shelving and ivory painted brick walls evoke a luxurious pavilion of Wellbeing, underscoring Kama Ayurveda’s place as the trendsetter of the Indian beauty industry. Speaking about Kama Ayurveda’s 2nd exclusive store, Vivek Sahni said, “Recreating the vintage charm of our flagship store at DLF Place has been both a pleasure and a challenge.”
The second store is conceptualized by Dave Chang and Vivek Sahni of Kama Ayurveda, These calm and well appointed spaces present the definitive environment for Ayurveda in the 21st century. Kama Ayurveda DLF Place was designed and furnished in collaboration with Rajat Sodhi of Orproject.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2