Kama goes exclusive
With its roots in the Himalayas, Ayurveda branches in Delhi.October 01, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ayurveda brand, Kama Ayurveda, opened its first store in New Delhi. Located in Khan Market, New Delhi, the first flagship store stocks all the exclusive ayurvedic, organic and natural products. The company has introduced over 30 new products before the launch of the store. The brand is a lot focused on the exports market and they generate 25 per cent of their revenues from the export market.
The store has been designed by Lotus Design which gives an environment for Ayurveda. Kama Ayurveda’s products are also available in the major organised retail outlets including Reliance Religare. Speaking about Kama Ayurveda’s first exclusive store, Vivek Sahni said, “This store has been launched with an aim to spread awareness about the usefulness of ayurvedic products”.
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores