Kama goes exclusive
With its roots in the Himalayas, Ayurveda branches in Delhi.October 01, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ayurveda brand, Kama Ayurveda, opened its first store in New Delhi. Located in Khan Market, New Delhi, the first flagship store stocks all the exclusive ayurvedic, organic and natural products. The company has introduced over 30 new products before the launch of the store. The brand is a lot focused on the exports market and they generate 25 per cent of their revenues from the export market.
The store has been designed by Lotus Design which gives an environment for Ayurveda. Kama Ayurveda’s products are also available in the major organised retail outlets including Reliance Religare. Speaking about Kama Ayurveda’s first exclusive store, Vivek Sahni said, “This store has been launched with an aim to spread awareness about the usefulness of ayurvedic products”.
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end