Kambala opens Theme Restaurant in Ahmedabad
Kambala Hospitality Pvt. Ltd (KHPL) has set up India’s first authentic rural theme restaurant in Ahmedabad.
October 08, 2009 | comments ( 3 ) |
Kambala Hospitality Pvt. Ltd (KHPL) has set up India’s first authentic rural theme restaurant in Ahmedabad. The restaurant is set up under the brand name of ‘Village’. This is KHPL’s fourth Village restaurant in Ahmedabad. The company is looking to raise Rs 25 crore to set up 50 more theme restaurants in Rajkot, Surat and Baroda in the next four years. ‘Village’ is the first flagship restaurant of Kambala Hospitality Pvt. Ltd (KHPL). The company has launched a successful range of hospitality services like Imperial Banquets offering banquet halls and outdoor catering services all over India and various restaurant brands like Rudey’s Forest Cafe & Raffles, Dining Room & Bar in Mumbai.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn