Kambala opens Theme Restaurant in Ahmedabad
Kambala Hospitality Pvt. Ltd (KHPL) has set up India’s first authentic rural theme restaurant in Ahmedabad.
October 08, 2009 | comments ( 3 ) |
Kambala Hospitality Pvt. Ltd (KHPL) has set up India’s first authentic rural theme restaurant in Ahmedabad. The restaurant is set up under the brand name of ‘Village’. This is KHPL’s fourth Village restaurant in Ahmedabad. The company is looking to raise Rs 25 crore to set up 50 more theme restaurants in Rajkot, Surat and Baroda in the next four years. ‘Village’ is the first flagship restaurant of Kambala Hospitality Pvt. Ltd (KHPL). The company has launched a successful range of hospitality services like Imperial Banquets offering banquet halls and outdoor catering services all over India and various restaurant brands like Rudey’s Forest Cafe & Raffles, Dining Room & Bar in Mumbai.
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor
- PVR buys controlling stake in SPI cinemas
- DailyNinja buys out 4amShop in all-cash deal