Kambala opens Theme Restaurant in Ahmedabad
Kambala Hospitality Pvt. Ltd (KHPL) has set up India’s first authentic rural theme restaurant in Ahmedabad.
October 08, 2009 | comments ( 3 ) |
Kambala Hospitality Pvt. Ltd (KHPL) has set up India’s first authentic rural theme restaurant in Ahmedabad. The restaurant is set up under the brand name of ‘Village’. This is KHPL’s fourth Village restaurant in Ahmedabad. The company is looking to raise Rs 25 crore to set up 50 more theme restaurants in Rajkot, Surat and Baroda in the next four years. ‘Village’ is the first flagship restaurant of Kambala Hospitality Pvt. Ltd (KHPL). The company has launched a successful range of hospitality services like Imperial Banquets offering banquet halls and outdoor catering services all over India and various restaurant brands like Rudey’s Forest Cafe & Raffles, Dining Room & Bar in Mumbai.
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores