Kambala opens Theme Restaurant in Ahmedabad
Kambala Hospitality Pvt. Ltd (KHPL) has set up India’s first authentic rural theme restaurant in Ahmedabad.
October 08, 2009 | comments ( 3 ) |
Kambala Hospitality Pvt. Ltd (KHPL) has set up India’s first authentic rural theme restaurant in Ahmedabad. The restaurant is set up under the brand name of ‘Village’. This is KHPL’s fourth Village restaurant in Ahmedabad. The company is looking to raise Rs 25 crore to set up 50 more theme restaurants in Rajkot, Surat and Baroda in the next four years. ‘Village’ is the first flagship restaurant of Kambala Hospitality Pvt. Ltd (KHPL). The company has launched a successful range of hospitality services like Imperial Banquets offering banquet halls and outdoor catering services all over India and various restaurant brands like Rudey’s Forest Cafe & Raffles, Dining Room & Bar in Mumbai.
- India hikes import duty on 29 products
- McDonald's has replaced plastic with biodegradable alternatives
- Geo-tags, local language shopping- Amazon all set to enhance customer experience
- DLF ties up with Uber once again for a superlative shopping experience
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India