Kambala opens Theme Restaurant in Ahmedabad
Kambala Hospitality Pvt. Ltd (KHPL) has set up India’s first authentic rural theme restaurant in Ahmedabad.
October 08, 2009 | comments ( 3 ) |
Kambala Hospitality Pvt. Ltd (KHPL) has set up India’s first authentic rural theme restaurant in Ahmedabad. The restaurant is set up under the brand name of ‘Village’. This is KHPL’s fourth Village restaurant in Ahmedabad. The company is looking to raise Rs 25 crore to set up 50 more theme restaurants in Rajkot, Surat and Baroda in the next four years. ‘Village’ is the first flagship restaurant of Kambala Hospitality Pvt. Ltd (KHPL). The company has launched a successful range of hospitality services like Imperial Banquets offering banquet halls and outdoor catering services all over India and various restaurant brands like Rudey’s Forest Cafe & Raffles, Dining Room & Bar in Mumbai.
- Faasos plans to raise funds for overseas expansion
- Sachin Tendulkar backed Universal Sportsbiz raises Rs 100 crore
- Liberty Lifestyle to target millennials for luxury perfume range
- Nestle eyes 3 per cent sales growth
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket
- Amazon.in sees its biggest celebration everwith record sales across all categories
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy