Kansai Nerolac's 1st flagship Shoppe
Incorporates New Technology that enables customised colour previews.February 13, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Kansai Nerolac has launched its first Nerolac Impression Shoppe in Mumbai. The store offers latest colour trends with wide variety, unique Designer Finishes, spellbound Experience and expert consultancy.
Since painting today is a high ticket item for a consumer, he desires value for his money and does a comprehensive research before finalising the brand, product and service. To help consumers make an informed choice – Kansai Nerolac Paints Ltd has started a Shop in Shop retail model called Nerolac Impression Shoppe. These stores have a welcoming ambience for consumers and their family unlike other paint and hardware stores. This provides a complete assistance to consumers in making a correct choice on the brand and product through various elements like touch and feel panels, product information and color tools.
Kansai Nerolac is experimenting with the touch panel, bigger retail format for the first time with the launch of the new Nerolac Impression Shoppe in Central Paints Mumbai. Speaking on this occasion, Sukhpreet Singh, Vice President of Marketing & Sales (Decorative) – Kansai Nerolac said, “Consumers are buying finishes on their wall and not just paint cans. They need to be very sure of what the finish will be like, how the color will look under different light conditions, what product is suitable for which surface, which shade should be chosen. With these stores, we are trying to engage the consumers by assisting them in making a correct choice”.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO