Kansai Nerolac's 1st flagship Shoppe
Incorporates New Technology that enables customised colour previews.February 13, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Kansai Nerolac has launched its first Nerolac Impression Shoppe in Mumbai. The store offers latest colour trends with wide variety, unique Designer Finishes, spellbound Experience and expert consultancy.
Since painting today is a high ticket item for a consumer, he desires value for his money and does a comprehensive research before finalising the brand, product and service. To help consumers make an informed choice – Kansai Nerolac Paints Ltd has started a Shop in Shop retail model called Nerolac Impression Shoppe. These stores have a welcoming ambience for consumers and their family unlike other paint and hardware stores. This provides a complete assistance to consumers in making a correct choice on the brand and product through various elements like touch and feel panels, product information and color tools.
Kansai Nerolac is experimenting with the touch panel, bigger retail format for the first time with the launch of the new Nerolac Impression Shoppe in Central Paints Mumbai. Speaking on this occasion, Sukhpreet Singh, Vice President of Marketing & Sales (Decorative) – Kansai Nerolac said, “Consumers are buying finishes on their wall and not just paint cans. They need to be very sure of what the finish will be like, how the color will look under different light conditions, what product is suitable for which surface, which shade should be chosen. With these stores, we are trying to engage the consumers by assisting them in making a correct choice”.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021