Karbonn to invest Rs 445 crore
Expect revenues to touch Rs 3,500 crore.
Tags: Karbonn MobilesJuly 06, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Karbonn will be investing Rs 445 crore towards brand promotion and product development in the coming two years. By this investment, it aims to rake in revenues to the tune of Rs 3,500 crore by 2013-14.
"We are extending our portfolio to target customers of high socio-economic class. We will continue as 'value for money' brand. Our estimate is that we should have Rs 2,500 crore in revenues this fiscal and Rs 3,500 crore in FY'14," said Pradeep Jain, MD, Karbonn Mobiles. The company will invest Rs 195 crore in product development and marketing expenses during the ongoing financial year and Rs 250 crore in next financial year. The company is looking to 15 per cent market share by end of FY'14 from the current six per cent.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India