Karisma to endorse McCain
Karisma Kapoor to create connect with the contemporary women of today.November 09, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
McCain Foods India Pvt. Ltd, the Indian subsidiary of McCain Foods Canada, announced Karisma Kapoor as its first ever brand ambassador in India. Bollywood Diva Karisma will endorse the entire range of McCain’s Indian and International product portfolio through advertising, marketing and promotions.
Commenting on the association, Vikas Mittal, Managing Director, McCain Foods India said, “We are delighted to have Karisma Kapoor on board, as she embodies the contemporary women of today – balancing the pressures of work, children and home with grace. Today’s women have come a long way from the days when cooking tasty snacks meant spending hours in the kitchen over a hot cook stove, having to chop and dice every ingredient from scratch. Now she keeps her frozen reserves handy to save time planning, shopping or preparing dishes, making sit-down family meals much more enjoyable!”
“Karisma believes in the company’s brand theme of ‘Jhatse banao , kuch tasty khao’ Being a celebrity homemaker and mother of two kids, she not only manages a busy lifestyle but also whips-up a variety of mouth watering snacks in record time.”, Mittal added.
The company will shortly be rolling out a new campaign, featuring Karisma. The concept which has been ideated by Leo Burnett is spread across all mediums including Television, Radio, Print and POS. The television campaign will be aired on channels featuring general entertainment, music and lifestyle, English movies and children’s programs.
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka