Karisma to endorse McCain
Karisma Kapoor to create connect with the contemporary women of today.November 09, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
McCain Foods India Pvt. Ltd, the Indian subsidiary of McCain Foods Canada, announced Karisma Kapoor as its first ever brand ambassador in India. Bollywood Diva Karisma will endorse the entire range of McCain’s Indian and International product portfolio through advertising, marketing and promotions.
Commenting on the association, Vikas Mittal, Managing Director, McCain Foods India said, “We are delighted to have Karisma Kapoor on board, as she embodies the contemporary women of today – balancing the pressures of work, children and home with grace. Today’s women have come a long way from the days when cooking tasty snacks meant spending hours in the kitchen over a hot cook stove, having to chop and dice every ingredient from scratch. Now she keeps her frozen reserves handy to save time planning, shopping or preparing dishes, making sit-down family meals much more enjoyable!”
“Karisma believes in the company’s brand theme of ‘Jhatse banao , kuch tasty khao’ Being a celebrity homemaker and mother of two kids, she not only manages a busy lifestyle but also whips-up a variety of mouth watering snacks in record time.”, Mittal added.
The company will shortly be rolling out a new campaign, featuring Karisma. The concept which has been ideated by Leo Burnett is spread across all mediums including Television, Radio, Print and POS. The television campaign will be aired on channels featuring general entertainment, music and lifestyle, English movies and children’s programs.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore