Katrina Kaif Dazzles at Nakshatra Events
The brand launches new 2011 collections
July 04, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Citizens of the capital had a chance to interact with the glamorous Bollywood superstar Katrina Kaif at multiple events hosted by India’s iconic diamond jewellery brand, Nakshatra. Katrina is the ambassador for the brand.
The first event took place at the Maya Jewels store in association with Sehgal Brothers in South Extn, where Katrina unveiled the new packaging for the brand which gives it a classy, more elegant and up market look in keeping with its stature as one of the top diamond jewellery brands in the country.
Later in the evening, she interacted with a special audience including select Nakshatra buyers, at an evening of glamour and entertainment at the Kingdom of Dreams. She crowned the winner of the Nakshatra Wheel of Fortune contest there and also launched a new dazzling collection that will be a part of Nakshatra 2011 Collection.
Mehul Choksi, CMD, Gitanjali Group, said, “Nakshatra has an iconic status in India. The brand’s stylised interpretations of the traditional kudajodi have been extremely popular across the country, and we are extremely pleased to present the Nakshatra 2011 Collection as part of the brand.”
The 2011 collection will be available for trade at the forthcoming India International Jewellery Show (IIJS) that will be held in Mumbai shortly.
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end