Katrina Kaif Dazzles at Nakshatra Events
The brand launches new 2011 collections
July 04, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Citizens of the capital had a chance to interact with the glamorous Bollywood superstar Katrina Kaif at multiple events hosted by India’s iconic diamond jewellery brand, Nakshatra. Katrina is the ambassador for the brand.
The first event took place at the Maya Jewels store in association with Sehgal Brothers in South Extn, where Katrina unveiled the new packaging for the brand which gives it a classy, more elegant and up market look in keeping with its stature as one of the top diamond jewellery brands in the country.
Later in the evening, she interacted with a special audience including select Nakshatra buyers, at an evening of glamour and entertainment at the Kingdom of Dreams. She crowned the winner of the Nakshatra Wheel of Fortune contest there and also launched a new dazzling collection that will be a part of Nakshatra 2011 Collection.
Mehul Choksi, CMD, Gitanjali Group, said, “Nakshatra has an iconic status in India. The brand’s stylised interpretations of the traditional kudajodi have been extremely popular across the country, and we are extremely pleased to present the Nakshatra 2011 Collection as part of the brand.”
The 2011 collection will be available for trade at the forthcoming India International Jewellery Show (IIJS) that will be held in Mumbai shortly.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years