Katrina to endorse Relaxo Flite
To be seen in print and TVC ads.August 24, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
One of India’s leading footwear brand, Relaxo, has signed Katrina Kaif as the brand ambassador for its brand Flite. Flite coined from the words 'fashionable' and 'light' itself says a lot about the brand and its promise.
Speaking on the occasion, Gaurav Dua, Executive Director, Relaxo Footwears Ltd. said “Flite has carved out a niche for itself by becoming a brand symbolic to youth, comfort and elegance. And to carry this brand persona a step ahead, we could think of no one better than Katrina Kaif. She is looked upon as a fashion diva and icon. Her vibrant and unconventional style is often imitated by girls across the country. Which is why, Katrina Kaif was the perfect match for Relaxo Flite's new campaign. We are extremely proud to associate with her and we are sure her charismatic appeal in the ad will win hearts!”
Katrina will soon be seen endorsing Flite footwear in a 30 second TVC. “The concept behind the new commercial is to beautifully and aesthetically showcase the colorful world of Katrina through Relaxo Flite. From the moment she steps into her favorite pair of Flite slippers, everything around her changes to match the color of her Flite,” adds Dua.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn