Kerela's Hardware Startup Conclave To Begin On March 10
More than 1200 participants, officials from Centre and state governments, industries and technology firms, will take part in the event, organised by one of India's largest hardware electronic incubator 'Maker Village'.March 09, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Kerala's first ever National level hardware startup conclave will be conducted on March 10.
Hardware Startups from all parts of the country are expected to attend the event and more than 1200 participants, officials from Centre and state governments, industries and technology firms, will take part in the event, organised by one of India's largest hardware electronic incubator 'Maker Village'.
Major companies like Lockheed Martin, Siemens, Dassault Systems, Qualcomm India, Intel, ARM, Imec, Bosch, Tejas Networks, Invecas, Rambus, Texas Instruments India will also participate, a Maker Village release said.
Prasad Balakrishnan Nair, CEO, Maker Village, said there was a time when Kerala's electronics industry thrived and set an example for other states in the country. "But owing to several unfavourable circumstances, we could not tap its potential. Now the environment has become favourable again.”
He added, "With both the governments giving key thrust on building a robust hardware electronic manufacturing industry, this event is of high significance.”
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House