Kiah's expands in Chennai
Launched its 3rd store in ChennaiOctober 16, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Kiah’s has launched its third store for Chennaites at Express Avenue Mall. Kiah’s already operates two standalone stores in Nungambakkam and the launch at Express Avenue will give customers a different shopping experience. The store is located at Shop No: SL 01, Lower Ground Floor,Next to Big Bazzar, Express Avenue Mall, Whites Road and is spread across 1700 sq feet of shopping space.
Kiahs encompass a wide range of Designer Salwar Suits, Unstitched Suits, Kurtis & Tunics etc., The collections are available in different styles and materials like Georgette, Rayon, Chiffon, Cotton, Chanderi, Silk, Lycra etc.
On the occasion Padam Kumar, MD, Kiah’s said “from a humble beginning in 2006 today Kiahs has transformed itself to a brand that appeals to the style and sensibilities of the fashion conscious women. We are overwhelmed to open our 3rd store at Express Avenue Mall, one of India’s most vibrant malls to showcase our world class products to the residents of Chennai.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2