Kiah's expands in Chennai
Launched its 3rd store in ChennaiOctober 16, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Kiah’s has launched its third store for Chennaites at Express Avenue Mall. Kiah’s already operates two standalone stores in Nungambakkam and the launch at Express Avenue will give customers a different shopping experience. The store is located at Shop No: SL 01, Lower Ground Floor,Next to Big Bazzar, Express Avenue Mall, Whites Road and is spread across 1700 sq feet of shopping space.
Kiahs encompass a wide range of Designer Salwar Suits, Unstitched Suits, Kurtis & Tunics etc., The collections are available in different styles and materials like Georgette, Rayon, Chiffon, Cotton, Chanderi, Silk, Lycra etc.
On the occasion Padam Kumar, MD, Kiah’s said “from a humble beginning in 2006 today Kiahs has transformed itself to a brand that appeals to the style and sensibilities of the fashion conscious women. We are overwhelmed to open our 3rd store at Express Avenue Mall, one of India’s most vibrant malls to showcase our world class products to the residents of Chennai.”
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores