Kidwai takes over as new FICCI chief
Naina Lal Kidwai, 55, is also the country head of HSBC India.December 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Country head of HSBC India Naina Lal Kidwai, 55, will be heading FICCI. She has joined as the President of FICCI as announced during the Annual Genral Meeting.
Kidwai is a charted accountant, banker and a business executive by profession. She holds a bachelors degree in Economics from University of Delhi and then moved on to finish her MBA from Harvard Business School in 1982. She was the first Indian woman to graduate from Harvard Business School. She also worked at ANZ Grindlays in her initial days, and since then she has been working on projects as the Head of the Investment Bank, Head of Global NRI Services and Head of the Western India, Retail Bank.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores