Kidwai takes over as new FICCI chief
Naina Lal Kidwai, 55, is also the country head of HSBC India.December 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Country head of HSBC India Naina Lal Kidwai, 55, will be heading FICCI. She has joined as the President of FICCI as announced during the Annual Genral Meeting.
Kidwai is a charted accountant, banker and a business executive by profession. She holds a bachelors degree in Economics from University of Delhi and then moved on to finish her MBA from Harvard Business School in 1982. She was the first Indian woman to graduate from Harvard Business School. She also worked at ANZ Grindlays in her initial days, and since then she has been working on projects as the Head of the Investment Bank, Head of Global NRI Services and Head of the Western India, Retail Bank.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2