Kiehl's set to launch 3rd store
Will open at Palladium, Mumbai.
Tags: KiehlsSeptember 06, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The iconic East Village Pharmacy from New York, Kiehl’s Since 1851 is launching at Palladium in Mumbai in October 2012. Founded in 1851, Kiehl’s has since been dedicated to serving efficacious formulations for skin and hair made with a unique blend of cosmetic, pharmaceutical, herbal and medicinal knowledge. The venerable New York based purveyor of fine quality skin and hair preparations, this iconic brand made its debut in India in November 2010, with its flagship store at the Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj in New Delhi and is now all set to launch its third store in Mumbai. Bringing its 160 year old heritage to the maximum city, the store at Palladium will provide additional accessibility to the customer base in Mumbai. Kiehl’s has a fan following of patrons from all walks of life and from all over the world, making it a beloved brand of celebrities alike.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG