Kiehl's set to launch 3rd store
Will open at Palladium, Mumbai.
Tags: KiehlsSeptember 06, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The iconic East Village Pharmacy from New York, Kiehl’s Since 1851 is launching at Palladium in Mumbai in October 2012. Founded in 1851, Kiehl’s has since been dedicated to serving efficacious formulations for skin and hair made with a unique blend of cosmetic, pharmaceutical, herbal and medicinal knowledge. The venerable New York based purveyor of fine quality skin and hair preparations, this iconic brand made its debut in India in November 2010, with its flagship store at the Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj in New Delhi and is now all set to launch its third store in Mumbai. Bringing its 160 year old heritage to the maximum city, the store at Palladium will provide additional accessibility to the customer base in Mumbai. Kiehl’s has a fan following of patrons from all walks of life and from all over the world, making it a beloved brand of celebrities alike.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India