Kimaya ties-up with Excluzen.com
To sell prêt collection on Excluzen’s portal.May 08, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Excluzen.com has tied up with Kimaya, which compliments their product line in apparels category. It features a wide collection of clothes and accessories like kurtas, Lehenga, neck pieces, dresses, earrings, clutches etc.
Kimaya delivers uber-luxurious fashion experiences, with its choicest of labels and designs and boasts of strong designer label collection of over 150 designers from all over the world, including Indian, Italian, French, American, Pakistani, Malaysian, Dubai, Brazilian, and Sri Lankan.
Speaking on the partnership, Urvashi Bahuguna Sahay, Founder & CEO, Excluzen.com said, “We are very happy to tie up with Kimaya as it is a dominant international fashion brand for women. We have featured wide range of costumes which will surely give women more variety to choose from. Our team is continuously striving hard to provide the best that the world has to offer to our customers and satiate their shopping pulse by just one click.”
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn