Kimaya ties-up with Excluzen.com
To sell prêt collection on Excluzen’s portal.May 08, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Excluzen.com has tied up with Kimaya, which compliments their product line in apparels category. It features a wide collection of clothes and accessories like kurtas, Lehenga, neck pieces, dresses, earrings, clutches etc.
Kimaya delivers uber-luxurious fashion experiences, with its choicest of labels and designs and boasts of strong designer label collection of over 150 designers from all over the world, including Indian, Italian, French, American, Pakistani, Malaysian, Dubai, Brazilian, and Sri Lankan.
Speaking on the partnership, Urvashi Bahuguna Sahay, Founder & CEO, Excluzen.com said, “We are very happy to tie up with Kimaya as it is a dominant international fashion brand for women. We have featured wide range of costumes which will surely give women more variety to choose from. Our team is continuously striving hard to provide the best that the world has to offer to our customers and satiate their shopping pulse by just one click.”
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores