Kohler forays into modular kitchen format; unveils first showroom
The world`s leading kitchen and bath design company Kohler has launched its new range on modular kitchen by opening its exclusive showroom in the capital city.
February 24, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
The world`s leading kitchen and bath design company Kohler has launched its new range on modular kitchen by opening its exclusive showroom in the capital city. The inauguration has witnessed Ms. Laura Kohler, Sr. VP (HR), Kohler Co. and Mr. Sharad Mathur, MD, Kohler India (P) Ltd. Sprawling across an area of 2,000 sq. ft., the showroom has housed its elite range of kitchen formats in the name of Prelude, Kuranda, Nuva, Karbon, Retra and Bristol. In this auspicious launch, Ms. Laura opined, "We`re absolutely committed to the Indian market as the customers have recognized our best product range and design with our commitment to superior quality, and hence this is our new venture in introducing the new and innovative products in the Indian market. To take the same height like our other formats, we`re irresistibly delineating new frontiers of ideas, craftsmanship and technology in kitchen products for our consumers." Understanding the untapped potential in the modular kitchen and interior design market, Kohler has rapid expansion plan to enter into the tier I and II cities absolutely through franchise route. According to Mr. Sharad Mathur, Kohler has entertained an overwhelming response to the bathroom products which facilitated them to foray into the modular kitchen segment. The brand is targeting the mid and high-end market segments with five new comprehensive solutions. The next showroom is being reportedly said to be opened in Ahmedabad in the next month.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore