Kolhapur to walk in Metro shoes
Metro opens first store at Shahapuri, Kolhapur.
Tags: Metro shoesMay 04, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Targeted at the entire family, the 1800 s.ft store in Kolhapur, its product range will feature style, quality and the latest international trends that appeals to all age groups.
“Customers today are looking for exclusive options that match the latest fashion trends with best quality and price. Metro Shoes gives them an opportunity to shop for all their needs under one roof,” says Khalid Majid, Regional Manager, Metro Shoes.
A superb amalgamation of modern styling and rich Indian heritage, Metro Shoes provides a one stop destination for all footwear needs; making it a must have accessory in the wardrobe of every fashion aficionado including Bollywood Stars. Keeping this perfect synergy in mind, Metro Shoes has on board the uber-glamourous couple of Saif and Kareena as their brand ambassadors.
In January 2012, in an exclusive interaction with Indianretailer.com, Rafiq Malik, Managing Director, Metro Shoes had revealed that they were witnessing strong year-on-year and like-on-like growth which was further fuelling their plans to expand to a 400 store network by 2014. Apart from concentration on tier II and tier III cities, they would also be focussing to strengthen their shop-in-shop format.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO