Kolhapur to walk in Metro shoes
Metro opens first store at Shahapuri, Kolhapur.
Tags: Metro shoesMay 04, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Targeted at the entire family, the 1800 s.ft store in Kolhapur, its product range will feature style, quality and the latest international trends that appeals to all age groups.
“Customers today are looking for exclusive options that match the latest fashion trends with best quality and price. Metro Shoes gives them an opportunity to shop for all their needs under one roof,” says Khalid Majid, Regional Manager, Metro Shoes.
A superb amalgamation of modern styling and rich Indian heritage, Metro Shoes provides a one stop destination for all footwear needs; making it a must have accessory in the wardrobe of every fashion aficionado including Bollywood Stars. Keeping this perfect synergy in mind, Metro Shoes has on board the uber-glamourous couple of Saif and Kareena as their brand ambassadors.
In January 2012, in an exclusive interaction with Indianretailer.com, Rafiq Malik, Managing Director, Metro Shoes had revealed that they were witnessing strong year-on-year and like-on-like growth which was further fuelling their plans to expand to a 400 store network by 2014. Apart from concentration on tier II and tier III cities, they would also be focussing to strengthen their shop-in-shop format.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores