Koovs beats Amazon and Flipkart to bag best consumer experience platform
Koovs.com has beaten some of the popular industry giants like Amazon, Flipkart and Paytm, according to a recently conducted study. There are over 9,000 online consumers from Metro cities in India: as per forrester a market research company’s surveyDecember 04, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Amazon and Flipkart have been extravagantly spending millions on creating a varied fashion portal, while a smaller portal of similar category Koovs.com has emerged as the best customer experience providing e-tailer. The e-commerce giants have been doing so to keep up with the increasing demand even from tier II and tier III cities.
Flipkart’s own fashion vertical sites Myntra and Jabong fared well than Flipkart, even Snapdeal, which has been in crisis and is still struggling to regain market share too has shown better results, the survey said.
While Amazon India suggested that the survey should expand its base beyond Metro cities as its customer base was large, Flipkart too echoed similar views and said the survey does not reflect ground realities as it is based on a narrow sample size from metropolitan cities only.
The survey has found that while all other sites fell only in ‘Good’ bracket, only Koovs and Amazon had ‘Excellent’ score.
- Walmart India, Flipkart top executives meet CCI
- GSK exploring merger, may sell Indian entity entirely
- Kroger buys Chicago-based Home Chef for $200 mn
- DHL launches DHL SmarTrucking across India
- Amazon in talks to buy 10% stake in Future Retail
- SoftBank confirms it's selling 22% in Flipkart to Walmart
- Report says retail sector has attracted Rs 5,500 cr PE since 2015
- Kedaara, Partners to buy Vishal Mega Mart from TPG, Shriram Group
- Paytm acquires e-ticketing startup TicketNew
- Online Grocery Startup Milkbasket Raise $7 Mn Series A Round