Korum: Emerging Retailer Award (Real Estate)
KORUM, city’s largest Shopping Mall by Kalpataru Retail
February 24, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
KORUM, city’s largest Shopping Mall by Kalpataru Retail Ventures Pvt Ltd, a Kalpataru Group company, has won the ‘Emerging Retailer of the year Award’ (Real Estate) at the 7th Asia Retail Congress, held in Mumbai recently.
Receiving the award, Mr Deva Jyotula, Centre Manager, KORUM said, “We are extremely delighted to be recognized as Emerging Retailer of the Year Award’ (Real Estate). We feel that the award is recognition to our efforts and the trust we have earned from our valued customers. It is the ultimate acknowledgement of our mission to create KORUM as the best loved mall and an infotainment centre for our valued customers of Thane and the neighboring central suburbs with in a short span of time.”
KORUM, a premium lifestyle destination, has set a benchmark through its unique initiatives such as ‘The Art Show’, dedicated to the iconic art from Orissa called ‘Patachitra’, Summer Champ for kids, Soccer Frenzy during the FIFA world cup, Antique Exhibition, Paper Toy making workshops, Navratri and Diwali celebrations among the citizens of the city and neighbouring suburbs.
The winners have been selected in various categories following a rigorous selection process. The jury for the awards, comprised well-known marketing and retail names like Tim Miller (Global Chairman, Asia Retail Congress), Donovan Neale-May (Executive Director, CMO Council), Andrew Kelly, (Chief Patron, CMO ASIA), Harish Mehta (Chairman, Onward Technologies), Arun Arora (Chairman, Edvance Learning) and Jonathan Peters (Founder, Stars of the Industry).
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021