Korum: Emerging Retailer Award (Real Estate)
KORUM, city’s largest Shopping Mall by Kalpataru Retail
February 24, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
KORUM, city’s largest Shopping Mall by Kalpataru Retail Ventures Pvt Ltd, a Kalpataru Group company, has won the ‘Emerging Retailer of the year Award’ (Real Estate) at the 7th Asia Retail Congress, held in Mumbai recently.
Receiving the award, Mr Deva Jyotula, Centre Manager, KORUM said, “We are extremely delighted to be recognized as Emerging Retailer of the Year Award’ (Real Estate). We feel that the award is recognition to our efforts and the trust we have earned from our valued customers. It is the ultimate acknowledgement of our mission to create KORUM as the best loved mall and an infotainment centre for our valued customers of Thane and the neighboring central suburbs with in a short span of time.”
KORUM, a premium lifestyle destination, has set a benchmark through its unique initiatives such as ‘The Art Show’, dedicated to the iconic art from Orissa called ‘Patachitra’, Summer Champ for kids, Soccer Frenzy during the FIFA world cup, Antique Exhibition, Paper Toy making workshops, Navratri and Diwali celebrations among the citizens of the city and neighbouring suburbs.
The winners have been selected in various categories following a rigorous selection process. The jury for the awards, comprised well-known marketing and retail names like Tim Miller (Global Chairman, Asia Retail Congress), Donovan Neale-May (Executive Director, CMO Council), Andrew Kelly, (Chief Patron, CMO ASIA), Harish Mehta (Chairman, Onward Technologies), Arun Arora (Chairman, Edvance Learning) and Jonathan Peters (Founder, Stars of the Industry).
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2