Koutons Retailís profit increases by 18 per cent
Koutons Retail India Ltd has reported a 18.62 per cent growth in its net profit to Rs 15.80 crore for the quarter ending December 31, 2009 vis-ŗ-vis Rs 13.32 crore in the corresponding period last yea
January 30, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Koutons Retail India Ltd has reported a 18.62 per cent growth in its net profit to Rs 15.80 crore for the quarter ending December 31, 2009 vis-à-vis Rs 13.32 crore in the corresponding period last year.
Net sales were recorded at Rs 269.38 crore for the current quarter compared with Rs 228.95 crore, registering a growth of 17.65 per cent.
Mr D. P. S. Kohli, Chairman, Koutons Retail, said, “Our robust performance from quarter over quarter signifies the strong fundamentals of the company. It is a testimonial that our growth agenda is on track. The innovations at Koutons have brought in fruitful results for our stakeholders and we are confident of building a stronger base for future growth.”
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore