Koutons Retailís profit increases by 18 per cent
Koutons Retail India Ltd has reported a 18.62 per cent growth in its net profit to Rs 15.80 crore for the quarter ending December 31, 2009 vis-ŗ-vis Rs 13.32 crore in the corresponding period last yea
January 30, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Koutons Retail India Ltd has reported a 18.62 per cent growth in its net profit to Rs 15.80 crore for the quarter ending December 31, 2009 vis-à-vis Rs 13.32 crore in the corresponding period last year.
Net sales were recorded at Rs 269.38 crore for the current quarter compared with Rs 228.95 crore, registering a growth of 17.65 per cent.
Mr D. P. S. Kohli, Chairman, Koutons Retail, said, “Our robust performance from quarter over quarter signifies the strong fundamentals of the company. It is a testimonial that our growth agenda is on track. The innovations at Koutons have brought in fruitful results for our stakeholders and we are confident of building a stronger base for future growth.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021