Koutons launches its largest retail store in Bangalore
Koutons Retail India Ltd inaugurated their 15th store in Bangalore on 24th May, Friday, which is a largest Exclusive Brand Outlet in the country.
May 23, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
Koutons Retail India Ltd inaugurated their 15th store in Bangalore on 24th May, Friday, which is a largest Exclusive Brand Outlet in the country. Spread over 9000 sq.ft. of area, the Koutons Family store in Bangalore is first of its kind in South India which offers a blend of distinctive ambience and a wide range of contemporary designs for men’s wear along with all new collections, Les Femme and Koutons Junior exclusively for ladies and kids. Les Femme and Koutons Junior offer a wide range of formal and casual wear for women and children for the age group 2-16 years. Speaking on the occasion Mr. DPS Kohli, Chairman, Koutons Retail India Ltd, informed that the company plans to make operational an additional 100 such stores by end 2008, taking the total count to 1800 stores.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore