Koutons launches its largest retail store in Bangalore
Koutons Retail India Ltd inaugurated their 15th store in Bangalore on 24th May, Friday, which is a largest Exclusive Brand Outlet in the country.
May 23, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
Koutons Retail India Ltd inaugurated their 15th store in Bangalore on 24th May, Friday, which is a largest Exclusive Brand Outlet in the country. Spread over 9000 sq.ft. of area, the Koutons Family store in Bangalore is first of its kind in South India which offers a blend of distinctive ambience and a wide range of contemporary designs for menís wear along with all new collections, Les Femme and Koutons Junior exclusively for ladies and kids. Les Femme and Koutons Junior offer a wide range of formal and casual wear for women and children for the age group 2-16 years. Speaking on the occasion Mr. DPS Kohli, Chairman, Koutons Retail India Ltd, informed that the company plans to make operational an additional 100 such stores by end 2008, taking the total count to 1800 stores.
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store
- Infiniti Retail posts 1st net profit
- Future group to launch Brand Factory online in February 2019
- Over 50 Indian companies aims to expand operations to RAKEZ in UAE
- Xiaomi clocks about Rs 23k cr revenue within 4 years of operations