Koutons launches its largest retail store in Bangalore
Koutons Retail India Ltd inaugurated their 15th store in Bangalore on 24th May, Friday, which is a largest Exclusive Brand Outlet in the country.
May 23, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
Koutons Retail India Ltd inaugurated their 15th store in Bangalore on 24th May, Friday, which is a largest Exclusive Brand Outlet in the country. Spread over 9000 sq.ft. of area, the Koutons Family store in Bangalore is first of its kind in South India which offers a blend of distinctive ambience and a wide range of contemporary designs for men’s wear along with all new collections, Les Femme and Koutons Junior exclusively for ladies and kids. Les Femme and Koutons Junior offer a wide range of formal and casual wear for women and children for the age group 2-16 years. Speaking on the occasion Mr. DPS Kohli, Chairman, Koutons Retail India Ltd, informed that the company plans to make operational an additional 100 such stores by end 2008, taking the total count to 1800 stores.
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket
- Amazon.in sees its biggest celebration everwith record sales across all categories
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities
- Rahul Dravid to endorse Philips air purifiers
- Paytm may acquire UCWebâ€™s India biz
- Unicommerce selected as the exclusive partner by House of Anita Dongre for warehouse & e-commerce management solutions
- Amazon registers sales surge across the categories at opening day of festive sale