Koutons launches its largest retail store in Bangalore
Koutons Retail India Ltd inaugurated their 15th store in Bangalore on 24th May, Friday, which is a largest Exclusive Brand Outlet in the country.
May 23, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
Koutons Retail India Ltd inaugurated their 15th store in Bangalore on 24th May, Friday, which is a largest Exclusive Brand Outlet in the country. Spread over 9000 sq.ft. of area, the Koutons Family store in Bangalore is first of its kind in South India which offers a blend of distinctive ambience and a wide range of contemporary designs for men’s wear along with all new collections, Les Femme and Koutons Junior exclusively for ladies and kids. Les Femme and Koutons Junior offer a wide range of formal and casual wear for women and children for the age group 2-16 years. Speaking on the occasion Mr. DPS Kohli, Chairman, Koutons Retail India Ltd, informed that the company plans to make operational an additional 100 such stores by end 2008, taking the total count to 1800 stores.
- Maharashtra govt imposes plastic ban from today
- Flipkart aims to sell one exclusive item in every five fashion products
- Jubilant FoodWorks appoints Coca-Cola official
- India hikes import duty on 29 products
- McDonald's has replaced plastic with biodegradable alternatives
- Geo-tags, local language shopping- Amazon all set to enhance customer experience
- DLF ties up with Uber once again for a superlative shopping experience
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjaliâ€™s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India