Krispy Kremeís promotional offers
Plans a range of activities during Valentineís Day and Motherís DayDecember 24, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Krispy Kreme, the US-based QSR chain, plans to aggressively grow its sales via promotional activities during Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day.
This chain had also introduced ‘Doughnuts Theatre’ at its outlets, and it has proved popular amongst consumers.
“We plan to reach a larger audience via Doughnut Theatre on Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day,” Jeffrey B Welch, President-International, Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation, said.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear