Krispy Kremeís promotional offers
Plans a range of activities during Valentineís Day and Motherís DayDecember 24, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Krispy Kreme, the US-based QSR chain, plans to aggressively grow its sales via promotional activities during Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day.
This chain had also introduced ‘Doughnuts Theatre’ at its outlets, and it has proved popular amongst consumers.
“We plan to reach a larger audience via Doughnut Theatre on Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day,” Jeffrey B Welch, President-International, Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation, said.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG