Kuoni India wins GMR Express TravelWorld Awards
The awards were conferred across 17 categories
August 02, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Kuoni India was felicitated with the Award for Innovation in Operations (Travel/ Tour Operators) category at the prestigious GMR Express TravelWorld Awards 2011 on July 27 at the Taj Palace Hotel, New Delhi.
Kuoni India was conferred with this honour for the high quality and exceptional standard of the entry submitted. The award was presented by Shri Subodh Kant Sahai, Hon’ble Union Minister of Tourism to Rajiv Duggal, Managing Director, Kuoni India.
On receiving this accolade, Rajiv Duggal, Managing Director Kuoni India said, “We are extremely honoured to be felicitated with the prestigious GMR Express Travel World Award for our contribution to the travel industry. This success has been possible because of Kuoni India’s commitment towards innovation and excellence. The award serves as an inspiration to introduce innovative strategies and achieve new milestones.”
The GMR Express TravelWorld Awards are regarded as the travel and hospitality industry's most respected travel awards. The awards, presently in their 8th year, were conferred across 17 categories.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019