Kuoni India wins GMR Express TravelWorld Awards
The awards were conferred across 17 categories
August 02, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Kuoni India was felicitated with the Award for Innovation in Operations (Travel/ Tour Operators) category at the prestigious GMR Express TravelWorld Awards 2011 on July 27 at the Taj Palace Hotel, New Delhi.
Kuoni India was conferred with this honour for the high quality and exceptional standard of the entry submitted. The award was presented by Shri Subodh Kant Sahai, Hon’ble Union Minister of Tourism to Rajiv Duggal, Managing Director, Kuoni India.
On receiving this accolade, Rajiv Duggal, Managing Director Kuoni India said, “We are extremely honoured to be felicitated with the prestigious GMR Express Travel World Award for our contribution to the travel industry. This success has been possible because of Kuoni India’s commitment towards innovation and excellence. The award serves as an inspiration to introduce innovative strategies and achieve new milestones.”
The GMR Express TravelWorld Awards are regarded as the travel and hospitality industry's most respected travel awards. The awards, presently in their 8th year, were conferred across 17 categories.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category