Kwality plans to invest Rs 300 crore
Also aims to expand its portfolioMarch 29, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The dairy firm Kwality is planning to invest about Rs 300 crore over the next fiscal to expand its milk procurement operations coupled with enhancing its product portfolio.
This New Delhi-based company has six plants in Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan with a processing capacity of 30 lakh litres a day.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021