Kwality plans to invest Rs 300 crore
Also aims to expand its portfolioMarch 29, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The dairy firm Kwality is planning to invest about Rs 300 crore over the next fiscal to expand its milk procurement operations coupled with enhancing its product portfolio.
This New Delhi-based company has six plants in Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan with a processing capacity of 30 lakh litres a day.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2