L’Occitane plans expansion in India
The natural skincare and beauty brand, L’Occitane is all set
July 19, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The natural skincare and beauty brand, L’Occitane is all set to gear up on the expansionplans. The company has tied up with Devi Resorts to make an entry in the spa market.According to the company, India is on its top list to make a mark in the spa market. Italready has three stores in the country and has plans to open four more by the end of thisyear. Internationally L’Occitane spas are present on the high-streets, in stores and resorts.The idea of opening the spa in the country is to extend the entire experience to Indiancustomers as well.
The company is using the L’Occitane signature treatments along with local ingredientsfrom Rajasthan. The aim is to bring the concept of Indian and Mediterranean well-being.
“Devi Ratn resort will have a 20,000 sq ft spa, making it one of the largest in the country.The Rasa resort, adjacent to a wildlife reserve and sharing a boundary with the 400-year-old Amer fort, will have 500 sq ft luxury tents with private spa pavilions,” says RajnishSabharwal, president, Boutique Hotels India.
Sanghvi Brands has been given the master franchise to operate the spas by L’Occitane inIndia. “We intend to launch at least five spas in India over the next 24 months coveringmetros and tourist destinations,” says Darpan Sanghvi, MD, Sanghvi Brands.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021