LAVIE launches in Mumbai
Opens first ever flagship store at the lavish mall with stylish range
September 05, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
After the successful launch of the brand in India, Lavie has finally launched its first flagship store at Infinity Mall II, Shop no 139, Malad. Spread over an area of 425 sq ft, the store houses a wide variety of handbags meant for every occasion and mood. Attractive and unique, the display of handbags set inside a dark grey box with contrasting gold border is eye-catching to say the least.
The store delivers a captivating experience for customers by appealing to the modern woman’s aesthetic sensibility with its classy, swanky yet approachable and rooted interiors. At centre-stage are mannequins displayed on a tall ramp, showcasing the world of “Lavie – Me, Myself and I”. The tall mirror-clad storage units not just accentuate the height of the store but also help women to peek, pose and preen with the bags they decide to pick.
Speaking on the occasion Sandeep Goenka, Business Head says “We are delighted to open our first exclusive franchise store at Infinity Mall II, Malad, Mumbai. After the tremendous response we received for our collections, Lavie is proud to make its presence within the city at Infinity Mall II. The collection offers stylish and accessible handbags for today’s jet-setting women. With the launch of this store we hope to cater to our customers with the best quality handbags boasting international designs.”
Lavie exclusive doors will soon be seen in Delhi, Gurgaon, Pune, Bangalore, Ahmedabad followed by other cities.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores