LEGO partners with Amazon to bring back the iconic 'Taj Mahal'
The products will also be available in other select stores pan India.July 12, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
New Delhi: One of the world’s leading toy brands, LEGO Group will re-launch their iconic product “LEGO Taj Mahal”, exclusively on Prime Day with Amazon India. Members can find 15 other new LEGO sets across themes like City, Classic, Friends, Duplo, Creator, Ninjago, Juniors, Architecture and Super Heroes in the Prime Day event starting at 12 noon on July 16th. LEGO Taj Mahal comprising of 5923 pieces will be available to customers exclusively on Amazon.in and will be priced at INR 47599, Amazon India said this in a statement today.
“Seeing increased demand from consumers, we are extremely delighted to bring back the iconic Taj Mahal to LEGO lovers in India. We are thrilled to partner with Amazon for Prime Day celebrations and introduce new products from LEGO’s world class range to our consumers in India. We believe LEGO fans will take best advantage of this carnival and further build their toy collection,” said Amit Kararia, Senior Regional Sales Manager, South Asia, LEGO.
“We are excited to partner with LEGO to launch 15 new LEGO sets exclusively for our members this Prime Day. Prime members can get their hands on the creative and fun themed sets from 12 noon on July 16 through midnight on July 17.” said Akshay Sahi, Director & Head of Prime, Amazon India.
The products will also be available in other select stores pan India.
Further elaborating on the partnership, Kararia added, “Over the years, e-commerce has emerged as an important sales channel for us. It has enabled us to increase market penetration by reaching out to consumers where we are not present through physical stores.”
- LG India starts open cell manufacturing of TV at Pune plant
- Amazon pumped Rs 230 crore into India wallet
- Singapore based CCube Angels Network Invests in Inner Being
- Amazon readies for Prime Day with blockbuster deals
- Shoppers Stop betting big on omni-channel strategy
- Now IKEA will launch its first store in India on August 9
- Panasonic India aims aggressive growth
- Bosch Home Appliances partners with Amazon
- Indias retail sales will cross $1,244.58 billion by 2018: ASSOCHAM-Resurgent study
- Jacqueline Fernandez and Mojostar unveil active wear brand Just F