LERROS launches its first exclusive retail store in Hyderabad
LERROS, a premium German apparel brand for everyday wear
July 28, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
LERROS, a premium German apparel brand for everyday wear which currently has retail presence in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Chandigarh, launched its first exclusive store in Hyderabad. Located at GVK One Mall, Banjara Hills, the store was inaugurated by Mr S. Ramprasad, CEO, LERROS, followed by a fashion show in the evening unveiling their latest collection. With the focus on service and exceptional ambience, the new store occupying a retail space of 1200 sq. ft will house a wide array of apparels in casual wear ranging from jeans, t-shirt, shirts, trousers in exciting hues and interesting designs for smart and fashionable customers who are quality conscious and follow their individual sense of style. LERROS designs for both men and women. The signature of LERROS is modern, straightforward and confident in its style. Their range in masculine casual wear and sportswear is distinguished by its reliable degree of fashion as much as by its authenticity. It is noted for being one of the most successful men`s collections in recent years. The LERROS woman typically goes for fashion that has a reliable fit and compliments her lifestyle. The sporty feminine style combines an attractive appearance with a fair price, making it the best choice for consumers.
- Singapore based CCube Angels Network Invests in Inner Being
- Amazon readies for Prime Day with blockbuster deals
- Shoppers Stop betting big on omni-channel strategy
- Now IKEA will launch its first store in India on August 9
- Panasonic India aims aggressive growth
- Bosch Home Appliances partners with Amazon
- Indias retail sales will cross $1,244.58 billion by 2018: ASSOCHAM-Resurgent study
- Jacqueline Fernandez and Mojostar unveil active wear brand Just F
- Placio Acquires Paco Meals!
- Carrier and Toshiba unveil energy efficient hi-wall AC