LG Electronics launches 3D LCD TV in India
LG Electronics has launched its 3D LCD TVs in India in association with the Valuable Group, a leading media company based out of Mumbai. The 3D TV model is one of the first commercially available 3D T
April 22, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
LG Electronics has launched its 3D LCD TVs in India in association with the Valuable Group, a leading media company based out of Mumbai. The 3D TV model is one of the first commercially available 3D TVs in the world. It is viewed using polarised filter glasses, which are light weight and affordable, enabling large groups of people to enjoy brighter 3D pictures regardless of viewing from a distance.
The company said that viewing of cricket and other sports like soccer, polo etc will be much more exciting on 3D formats.
Moon B. Shin, managing director, LGEIL, said that the lack of 3D content, high pricing and the required use of glasses remain big hurdles for the new technology. Keeping that in mind, LG will plan an aggressive marketing strategy to create a market for 3D TVs in India.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG