LG aims to broaden smartphone range
Plans to boost sales through SmartphonesFebruary 24, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
LG Electronics Inc aims to broaden its range of smartphones to boost the market share as company eyes to retake the position of world's third-biggest maker.
The company aims to increase sales through more models appealing to a wider consumer group with the Barcelona launch of the G2 Mini - a lower-priced version of the flagship G2 - coming just weeks after unveiling a larger-screen G Pro2. In a recent media interaction, Jong-seok Park, President, LG Mobile Communication, said, "For more market share, I expect the competition among Tier-2 manufacturers to become tougher this year, and price competition will also naturally intensify."
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021