LG aims to broaden smartphone range
Plans to boost sales through SmartphonesFebruary 24, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
LG Electronics Inc aims to broaden its range of smartphones to boost the market share as company eyes to retake the position of world's third-biggest maker.
The company aims to increase sales through more models appealing to a wider consumer group with the Barcelona launch of the G2 Mini - a lower-priced version of the flagship G2 - coming just weeks after unveiling a larger-screen G Pro2. In a recent media interaction, Jong-seok Park, President, LG Mobile Communication, said, "For more market share, I expect the competition among Tier-2 manufacturers to become tougher this year, and price competition will also naturally intensify."
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore