LG launches ‘World Record Campaign’
360-degree global marketing initiative to engage audienceJuly 27, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
LG Electronics India has rolled out an innovative 360-degree global marketing initiative, “World Record Campaign”. The campaign is aimed at celebrating LG’s historical focus on product excellence and innovation over the past 54 years and to highlight LG’s technical excellence. Innovative products with unique features such as Cinema Screen 3D TV with the world’s thinnest bezel and the world’s first “door-in-door” refrigerator are just two of the products which will be featured in the series.
India has been chosen as the first country where the campaign will kickstart incorporating traditional advertising, marketing, public relations, strong employee communication and a full-fledged digital campaign. At the LG Brand Shops, traditional communications and in-shop placement of World Record point-of-sale signage will be placed to provide product information to shoppers to give them a better understanding of the LG brand and products.
For all this, LG has created a virtual brand ambassador, World Record (WR) Man, who will engage audiences on social network sites such as Facebook and Twitter. WR Man marketing will be one of the main online activities to increase recognition of LG, especially with reference to LG’s technical excellence.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG