LG launches ‘World Record Campaign’
360-degree global marketing initiative to engage audienceJuly 27, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
LG Electronics India has rolled out an innovative 360-degree global marketing initiative, “World Record Campaign”. The campaign is aimed at celebrating LG’s historical focus on product excellence and innovation over the past 54 years and to highlight LG’s technical excellence. Innovative products with unique features such as Cinema Screen 3D TV with the world’s thinnest bezel and the world’s first “door-in-door” refrigerator are just two of the products which will be featured in the series.
India has been chosen as the first country where the campaign will kickstart incorporating traditional advertising, marketing, public relations, strong employee communication and a full-fledged digital campaign. At the LG Brand Shops, traditional communications and in-shop placement of World Record point-of-sale signage will be placed to provide product information to shoppers to give them a better understanding of the LG brand and products.
For all this, LG has created a virtual brand ambassador, World Record (WR) Man, who will engage audiences on social network sites such as Facebook and Twitter. WR Man marketing will be one of the main online activities to increase recognition of LG, especially with reference to LG’s technical excellence.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India