LG plans 600 stores
Planning growth of 20 per cent year on year.April 11, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
One of world’s leading CDIT player, LG is planning to open around 600 new retail stores in various emerging markets, including India, the Middle East, and Africa. The retail expansion plan is synonym to raise the sales of the products including smartphone, television, and home appliances.
LG’s Global Marketing Officer, Ki Wan Kim, said the company plans to grow the number of LG-branded shops by as much as 20 per cent above the current level of more than 3,000 stores.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category