LG plans 600 stores
Planning growth of 20 per cent year on year.April 11, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
One of world’s leading CDIT player, LG is planning to open around 600 new retail stores in various emerging markets, including India, the Middle East, and Africa. The retail expansion plan is synonym to raise the sales of the products including smartphone, television, and home appliances.
LG’s Global Marketing Officer, Ki Wan Kim, said the company plans to grow the number of LG-branded shops by as much as 20 per cent above the current level of more than 3,000 stores.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019