LOVE MOSCHINO launches first flagship store in Delhi
This newest fashion stop boasts of a whole bunch of playful Autumn Winter 2018 accessories- from bags & wallets to clutches & fanny bags.October 08, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Following a fabulous launch in Mumbai, Samar Lifestyle Pvt Ltd is all set to open Love Moschino’s flagship store in Delhi. Launched in DLF Promenade in Delhi’s Vasant Kunj, this exclusive Love Moschino store will be retailing handbags and accessories for women.
The brand prepares to romance its patrons and win over their hearts with its quintessential eccentricity. Offering a wide range of merchandise for women, Love Moschino’s den in Delhi spans over a retail space of 1150sq ft.
This newest fashion stop boasts of a whole bunch of playful Autumn Winter 2018 accessories- from bags & wallets to clutches & fanny bags as well as key chains & card holders, amongst others. Currently presenting some of its bestselling products like their signature quilted bags and back packs with the wildly famous Love Moschino logo, it will also adds footwear by mid
“We are extremely elated to have launched Love Moschino’s first ever exclusive store in Delhi. It has been on our radar for long and now it finally sees the light of the day.” Shared Mouli Venkataraman, COO, Samar Lifestyle – Love Moschino, who was also present at the launch.
“This Italian luxury label has already set major fashion standards globally and is now all set to garner the same loyalty across India. With this aim we have big plans for this brand in India and are happy to share that the next destination for Love Moschino will be Ambience Mall in Gurgaon. We wish to provide the best of fashion from the international market to our discerning Indian customers and hope to do so with the expansion of Love Moschino’s presence in India.”, he adds
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear