LS Retail chooses DVS for Retail Centre of Excellence
LS Retail has chosen Dynamic Vertical Solutions (DVS) to set-up its ‘Retail Centre of Excellence’ in India. Retail Centre of Excellence is an initiative to provide retailers with all kinds of cutting
January 16, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
LS Retail has chosen Dynamic Vertical Solutions (DVS) to set-up its ‘Retail Centre of Excellence’ in India. Retail Centre of Excellence is an initiative to provide retailers with all kinds of cutting edge technologies that come in handy for retail operations.
The project is said to come up in April or May this year. With the creation of Retail Centre of Excellence, DVS will deliver business value to retailers seeking to improve their bottom line profitability. The Centre will be a platform for the retailers to exchange ideas, develop concepts and get the proper solutions. Its focus will be catering to the business and operational needs of retailers demonstrating how technology can streamline and improve business performance.
Rakhee Nagpal, DVS Founder and Managing Director says, “This is a very historic moment for DVS. DVS has always provided a variety of superior business solutions and pioneered and executed a number of complex and challenging projects, not only in India, but also in other parts of the world.”
“We are totally confident that the retail industry in India, and globally, will benefit from the technological educational and best practice learning that the centre will provide,” stated Gunnar Gunnarsson, Chief Executive Officer, LS Retail.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021