LS Retail chooses DVS for Retail Centre of Excellence
LS Retail has chosen Dynamic Vertical Solutions (DVS) to set-up its ‘Retail Centre of Excellence’ in India. Retail Centre of Excellence is an initiative to provide retailers with all kinds of cutting
January 16, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
LS Retail has chosen Dynamic Vertical Solutions (DVS) to set-up its ‘Retail Centre of Excellence’ in India. Retail Centre of Excellence is an initiative to provide retailers with all kinds of cutting edge technologies that come in handy for retail operations.
The project is said to come up in April or May this year. With the creation of Retail Centre of Excellence, DVS will deliver business value to retailers seeking to improve their bottom line profitability. The Centre will be a platform for the retailers to exchange ideas, develop concepts and get the proper solutions. Its focus will be catering to the business and operational needs of retailers demonstrating how technology can streamline and improve business performance.
Rakhee Nagpal, DVS Founder and Managing Director says, “This is a very historic moment for DVS. DVS has always provided a variety of superior business solutions and pioneered and executed a number of complex and challenging projects, not only in India, but also in other parts of the world.”
“We are totally confident that the retail industry in India, and globally, will benefit from the technological educational and best practice learning that the centre will provide,” stated Gunnar Gunnarsson, Chief Executive Officer, LS Retail.
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results