LULU appoints Beyond Squarefeet
The 1.6 million sq.ft Mall coming up in Cochin would have Beyond Squarefeet overlooking the Malls Fit-out management process.
June 22, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Beyond Squarefeet has been appointed by LULU International Shopping Mall, to execute the fit-out management of the 1.6 million sq.ft Mall coming up soon in Cochin, making it one of the biggest Malls of the country.
LULU International Shopping Mall is an eclectic ensemble of retail offerings spread across ground plus 3 floors, occupying 16,98,261 sq ft. of built-up space in 17 acres, inclusive of an 9 screen multiplex, a 50,000 sq.ft Family Entertainment center, a 3500 seater Food Court including 18 multi-cuisine kitchens and 10 fine dining restaurants.
Mr. Shibu Philips, Business Head, LULU International Shopping Mall, Cochin said, “Our Mall is an outcome of a blend of passion with professionalism. Having created benchmarks in the Middle East for over 30 years, we are now looking at expanding our business in India. We believe and understand that the success of the Mall depends on the detailing and execution of the Mall. The Mall is soon going to be ready for Fit-outs, and our intention was to hire the best talent in the country.”
The group has chosen Beyond Squarefeet, India’s first boutique Mall advisory company, to overlook the Malls Fit-out management process. Speaking on the development, Mr. Susil Dungarwal, Chief Mall Mechanic, Beyond Squarefeet said, “Since LULU is already an established player with international recognition and standards, we will have to face the challenge to match their expectations, at the same time, assist them in setting up a world class Mall.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021