LVMH replication for India
Rohit Bal and Sabyasachi Mukherjee being roped in.August 06, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Private equity firm L Capital is in talks with top Indian designers to create an Indian luxury house resembling LVMH Louis Vuiton Moet Henessey. For the same, L Capital is roping in fashion designers Rohit Bal and Sabyasachi Mukherjee. Besides these, Evoluzione, the multi-designer retailer will also be a part of the agreement. They will be consolidating their separate labels under a single corporate structure to help to speed up across the country and the world. More designers will be added to the club at a later stage.
L Capital plans to invest close to Rs 200 crore in the venture. It will own minor stakes in the designer labels whereas with Evoluzione, it will be signing a joint venture for the back-end distribution business.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021