LVMH time for women
Plans bigger range and new brand ambassador.February 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
LVMH Watch & Jewellery plans to focus more on strengthening its women’s line of watches by bringing a wider range of new watches. For the new range, the company also plans to rope in a new brand ambassador from Hollywood. According to the company, India is a key market for it to strengthen in.
Furthermore, the company plans to grow its presence across more small cities. It plans to strengthen its Tag Heuer brand via F1 racing event, with which it plans to extend its partnership.
Tag Heuer was a sponsor for India's first Formula 1 Grand Prix held last October and the brand had launched a limited edition watch for the Indian Grand Prix.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021