Lacoste to expand in tier-II towns
Aims for a distribution network of 55 point of salesMay 05, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
French luxury brand Lacoste plans to enhance its retail network in the country by adding 10 stores every year. As part of that strategy, this overseas brand will set up stores in fast growing tier-II towns like Jaipur, Pune and Chandigarh.
Rajesh Jain, Director and CEO, Lacoste India, in a recent media interaction, said, “ Our target is to have up to 55 points of sales in this fiscal year in India, and most of the stores would be set up in fast growing tier-II towns.”
Lacoste India currently has 45 points of sales including one at Maldives.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG