Lacoste to expand in tier-II towns
Aims for a distribution network of 55 point of salesMay 05, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
French luxury brand Lacoste plans to enhance its retail network in the country by adding 10 stores every year. As part of that strategy, this overseas brand will set up stores in fast growing tier-II towns like Jaipur, Pune and Chandigarh.
Rajesh Jain, Director and CEO, Lacoste India, in a recent media interaction, said, “ Our target is to have up to 55 points of sales in this fiscal year in India, and most of the stores would be set up in fast growing tier-II towns.”
Lacoste India currently has 45 points of sales including one at Maldives.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group